Look Inside the November-December Issue of CoatingsTech
The November-December issue of CoatingsTech is out, featuring the 2021 Buyers Guide with up-to-date listings for suppliers, products, and distributors. In addition to this invaluable resource, the current issue offers insight from industry experts who share their thoughts on what’s next for the paint and coatings industry in the new year.
The November/December issue also includes:
- JCTR Presents Cutting-Edge Research
- Coatings Xperience: Focus on Low-Temperature Cure Powder Coatings Technologies
- Coatings Clinic: Thoughts on Formulating, Part 2
And don’t forget: If you can’t make it into the office to pick up your print edition of CoatingsTech, you can access every article in the digital issue 24/7 from mobile or desktop.
Coming in January
- How COVID-19 is Influencing Paint Palettes
- Sources of Innovation in Paints and Coatings
- Virtual Voice of the Customer: How to Understand B2B Customer Needs Without the Plane Ride
- Film Formation Process Monitoring of Coatings by Adaptive Speckle Imaging Interferometry
- Inside Innovation: Negotiating for Innovation