ACA is unique in that it represents members of the supply chain engaged in all aspects of the paint and coatings industry. ACA corporate membership encompasses the following categories: Manufacturer, Supplier, Distributor, and Associate.
The benefits of corporate membership are manifold. Corporate members have access to all of the association’s goods and services, with the following highlights.
- ACA’s Advocacy activities follow the important policy matters — regulatory, legislative, and judicial — affecting our industry. ACA’s government affairs efforts are always attuned to the advancement of our industry’s interests, including protecting market and retail space for our industry and its products.
- ACA’s Staff of experts of some 50 professionals are resources for specific information, with institutional knowledge about current and emerging issues on topics ranging from market information, to occupational health and safety, to federal and state clean air regulations. ACA staff handle thousands of inquiries a year and are here to address members’ questions and provide support by email or phone.
- Members are able to shape the direction and decisions that often determine industry positions before regulators and policymakers through participation in ACA Committees. ACA’s Committees — classified as issue management and industry sector — offer members a seat at the proverbial table, and bring company representatives together as a formidable voice for industry. While companies can “go-it-alone,” ACA is both recognized and respected in the United States and internationally as the preeminent industry organization, and being part of that body strengthens industry’s voice and stature.
- ACA’s Publications and Electronic Resources, including CoatingsTech, Coatings Today, ACA Industry Market Analysis, Global Market Analysis, Paint & Coatings Buyers Guide, Journal of Coatings Technology and Research, and Paint Industry Labeling Guide, provide members the relevant news and direction for day-to-day business and production decisions.
- ACA hosts the paint and coatings industry’s premier Events & Conferences, including the American Coatings Show and Conference, as well as webinars on topics ranging from life cycle assessments to the latest technical innovations and applications in the industry. These events bring together industry’s best and brightest leaders and offer the opportunity for networking, peer-to-peer interaction and professional development.