About NAM Health Care
NAM Health Care was developed to meet the unique health care needs of manufacturers. It will offer a portfolio of health benefits options insured by UnitedHealthcare. In states where these plans are available, businesses with 2 to 99 employees will be able to choose from a variety of PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) and HSA (Health Savings Account) health plans.
Manufacturer members will also have access to UnitedHealthcare’s Choice Plus care provider network of more than 1.3 million physicians and care professionals, 6,000 hospitals and other care facilities nationwide.
Under NAM Health Care, eligible member companies also will have access to supplemental benefits including dental, vision and life. UnitedHealthcare will work with any licensed and appointed agents who want to sell NAM Health Care.
A Range of Options
Specifically for Small to Medium-sized Manufacturers
Offered by ACA through NAM
Advantages for Your Company & Employees
- Customized plans built for your company
- One-stop plan administration and issue resolution
- Reduced administrative costs
- Easy and simple web-based solution makes the buying and enrollment process easy
NAM Health Care Advantages For Your Employees
- Competitive premiums
- Flexible product options
- Advocates dedicated to them
- Access to UnitedHealthcare’s largest preferred provider organization networks