Making Sustainability Ideas Happen: Coatings For the Future
April 8-10, 2019 | Cleveland, OH | Westin Cleveland Downtown
ACA is seeking technical papers and student posters for the 2019 CoatingsTech Conference. The multi-track conference, short courses, industry awards, and presentation opportunities offer industry experts a forum to introduce new research, pursue continuing education and skills development in coatings technology. The conference will also address regulatory and legislative developments impacting manufacturing, product innovation, and sustainability.
Call for Papers
Papers on the following topics are being sought and will be considered.
- Advances in Analytical Technology
- Application / Manufacturing / Processing Equipment
- Architectural Coatings
- Corrosion and Adhesion
- Infrastructure Improvement Coatings
- Functional Coatings
- High Throughput
- Novel Waterborne Materials
- Protective Coatings
- Renewable/Bio-based Coatings
- Transportation Coatings
- Wood Coatings
- Health, Safety and Environmental Regulatory and Sustainability-related Measurement (i.e., VOC, HAPs and IAQ Control Strategies, Lifecycle Assessments, Hazard Communication and Labeling, Life Safety Engineering, Waste Minimization, etc.)
- Paint Recycling, Reuse, and Recovery
To submit a paper, please provide a maximum 300-word abstract along with:
- Title of Paper, Author (s), and Company
- Speaker’s Name and Biographical Information
- Address, Email, and Telephone
Please NOTE the following:
- In order to comply with the expectations of the conference attendees, use of commercial trade names or product names is not permitted. All abstracts and subsequent paper submissions must be non-commercial in style and pre-approved prior to the conference.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the CoatingsTech Conference Program Committee, and acceptance decisions will be based on originality, quality, and relevance to the coatings industry.
- After abstracts are reviewed and accepted, all presenters will be required to submit a paper and presentation by the indicated deadline for publication in the CoatingsTech Program Proceedings.
- Each speaker is required to register for the CoatingsTech Conference and will receive complimentary registration for the day of their presentation. (Speakers also benefit from a full CoatingsTech Conference discount should they desire to attend sessions on other days.)
- Speakers will not be compensated and are expected to pay their own travel, lodging, and per diem expenses.
Return to Main Conference page.