ACA’s Issue Backgrounder is written to educate and sensitize policymakers to issues of particular concern to the paint industry, and is issued three times a year. Each issue focuses on a time-sensitive topic, providing detailed background information and offering industry solutions.
Read or Download ACA’s Recent Issue Backgrounders
- No Small Issue: EPA’s Proposed Nano Rule and the Paint & Coatings Industry
- ACA and PaintCare®: Steering a Post-Consumer Paint Solution
- ACA and the Paint and Coatings Industry: Why EPA Should Maintain the Current Standard for Ozone
- ACA Addresses Corporate Tax Reform
- Why Federal Courts Should be an Option in All Cases Brought Against Out-of-State Defendants