Meeting the Sustainability Challenges of Today and Tomorrow
March 20-22, 2017 | Cleveland, OH | Westin Cleveland Downtown
Through a series of special lectures from notable industry experts, focused technical sessions aimed at fully exploring key topics, and critical advanced training sessions, the 2017 ACA CoatingsTech Conference offers an unprecedented opportunity for all levels of coatings professionals to participate and learn from each other.
New Conference Features
- Exciting short courses and open forums that provide critical training for coatings professionals from entry level technicians to research managers
- High-level presentations from leading industry experts revealing cutting-edge developments and creative responses to industry challenges
- Full exploration of the coatings industry’s role in meeting regulatory and sustainability challenges that support end users
- Presentations from heralded industry experts including winners of the Mattiello Lecture, Student Presenter and Poster Award, and the inaugural CoatingsTech Award
Who Should Attend?
- Coatings science and technology professionals from entry-level staff to R&D managers
- Regulatory staff that support product development (stewardship and product safety) and customer contact personnel for technical and regulatory compliance support
- Individuals with sustainability-related assignments